septembrie 12, 2014

Wake me up when September ends

It's always incredible how things can change in a fast way in very little time. One day you go to sleep knowing one thing and then you wake up the other day and suddenly you need to start fresh. 

Autumn has always been my season of great or fundamental change. I have been witnessing change so many times over the years and yet it keeps taking me be surprise. It's like I'm riding a roller coaster over and over again, but it always feels like the first time. What I've learn is the it is always for the best. Taking a leap forward at a time. Sometimes it's painful and looks pointless at first sight, but then again... It's like a test where you have to prove you've learned your lessons. 

What I like best it's the review part, where you get to see the true faces of people surrounding you. 

Close friends have always been there and supported me through rough times with  no complains. I wish I could find a good way to thank them for that. Meanwhile I can struggle to be a better person that they can relay on. It's a form of respect ヅ. 

Toughest part is the one where you need to stand and follow the path you chose. Winds are strong and you need to face the obstacles that fate sets for you. I've learned that when a door closes, you can either look for another one or just jump through the window. In the end anything that helps you follow your path excuses the measures. Just don't let yourself controlled by people, money or the bitterness of your past and remember that nothing lasts forever. 

Do more of what makes you happy and whatever you do remember to stand straight no matter what happens around you.