august 12, 2014


Lately I've been having these weird dreams that turned into slight obsessions. Mostly because they involve powerful feelings that can be hidden, but never gotten rid of. Even though it makes me sad or at least it gives me a sort of stressful mood, I'm not sure I want to get rid of these dreams. Besides everything they give me an image of something that I'll probably never see again. So basically I'm feeding on illusions that also torment me and raise my anxiety. But what can I say,  I love it when it rains... Above all, I think I'm still hoping for a miracle to set things in place the way I always dreamed. 

They say you should be careful what you wish for, because sooner or later you might actually get it (and it usually happens at a bad time), but in this case I'm willing to take the risk. They also say that you should never give up on something that makes you think about it every day. I guess that's what I'm doing, I'm holding on to a chimaera.